Careers with Clarke Solutions
One Company – Many Careers
Clarke Solutions offers numerous career opportunities in Project Engineering and Project Management, Operations Support and Management, Commissioning and Qualification, Engineers in packaging, automation and serialization as well as careers in business development, leadership, management and professional support.
Clarke Solutions was founded on some simple principles.
- Hire great people – People who are technically competent,
work well with others and who are flexible and can adapt
- Give those people the freedom to do their best work.
- Give them the support they need in a collegial culture.
- Nurture career paths and help build careers for people, and as
much as possible, in the way that they envision the careers they
desire for themselves.
- Have some FUN along the way!
As Clarke has grown, we have never forgotten these principles
More than most other businesses, we understand that our people ARE our business, and are the source of our success.
Becoming a valued consultant is a process. At Clarke, we understand that you are our greatest asset and that your skills are highly valued. We value our growing team and we work hard to encourage your personal and professional growth. We want for you to build your career here and we have worked hard to build a company where people can thrive throughout their entire career.
For new graduates, this means we build your skills consciously – placing you on progressively challenging projects and building your “toolbox” with intention.
For experienced engineers, it may mean allowing opportunities for senior technical skill paths – or leadership – or specialization in an desired area of expertise.
Encouraging your growth means we need to listen. We listen individually and we listen collectively. Annually, we perform a comprehensive survey of our employees to learn how they feel about working at Clarke.As we continue to grow, we will continue to work hard to build a culture where feedback is openly sought – with an attitude of continuous improvement. To us, learning is a core competency at all levels of the organization.
We will give you plenty of time with a mentor who will help you to integrate into the team, in addition to a manager who will listen and help you develop your career according to your interests and talents.
Employees can participate in after-hours social and educational functions where we will bring in experienced team members to talk about an area of interest – and get to know other members of the team.
And sometimes, we just get together for fun….whether it’s a baseball game, a picnic, casino night or a holiday dinner, we believe that engagement and education should result in some fun!
Salaries and Benefits
Unlike many consulting engineering firms, Clarke Solutions is not a “job shop”. Our engineers are hired into full-time regular staff roles and the end of a project or “contract” does not mean the end of your employment.
We offer competitive salaries based on experience and qualifications, and you will have opportunities for promotion and development.
Benefits include strong programs for health, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, as well as:
- Generous Paid Time off programs, including Flexible Time Off to reward you for extra hours spent on a project.
- Retirement and Health Savings Accounts.
- Flexible work schedules
- Discretionary performance bonuses.
- Bonuses for weekend and extraordinary hours worked.
- Travel bonuses and expenses.
We believe in the motto “work hard and play hard!”. We recognize you have families and life commitments that are also important to you. We provide the framework to allow you a work/life balance that will allow you to enjoy both of these important aspects of your life!
Clarke Engineering is always accepting applications for the following positions:
- Automation Engineers with prior experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Validation Engineers with experience in Equipment, Process, Lab, Computer System Validation.
- Project Engineers and Project Managers who have experience with projects in pharmaceutical or medical device settings.
- New Graduate Engineers with prior internship or Coop experience in pharmaceutical or medical device settings.
All positions require up to 25% travel. Some opportunities may require more significant travel or relocation.
To find out about available positions and submit your resume, please email email@example.com.