MANUFACTURING & PACKAGING ENGINEERING
Comprehensive Line Integration from Start to Finish
Clarke Solutions filling and packaging expertise provides customers with an objective and independent alternative to OEM equipment integration. Customers have found extreme success selecting us as an independent firm for their line integration. And with our growing expertise and catalogue of proven equipment and software solutions, our line integration experience continues to become more and more comprehensive. What this means for you is shorter implementation times and higher success rates.
We will provide unbiased equipment recommendations with only our customer requirements in mind. Our turnkey line integration services include:
- Capacity analysis and simulation, utilizing Rockwell Arena state of the art software
- Equipment recommendations
- 2D and 3D floor plan design, capital cost and timeline estimates
- Equipment specifications
- Competitive bidding process
- OEM oversight and management
- Factory acceptance documentation and testing
- Engineering documentation management
Utilities and Conveyance Integration
- Mechanical installation and startup services, including selection and management of locally approved skilled trades
- Comprehensive line layout and CAD services
- Complete utilities design and management
- Conveyor design and integration
- Complete off-site integration facility supporting full line integration
Line Control and Automation Systems
- Complete design and implementation of line control systems
- Complete systems to meet line specific needs, including machine speed and ramp control, accumulation optimization, downtime and efficiency reporting, fault tracking and reporting
- Effective integration to complex Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems; along with Serialization solutions
Vision System Design and Integration
- Clarke Solutions has extensive experience in developing and integrating vision systems into entire lines and OEM equipment.
Commissioning and Qualification Services
- Clarke Solutions has extensive experience creating, executing and managing the validation process for customers, including both off-site and on-site validation activities. Documents can be created per our own internal standards (following ISPE guidelines) or created in customer formats following customer SOPs.
- Clarke Solutions is able and willing to accept full responsibility for entire line integration and line performance. We fully manage all aspects of integration projects, including complete project management, project execution, engineering, integration, validation, install and startup and contractor management at customer site.
For more information about how we can improve your integration with our Turnkey Line Integration, contact us here or call 317.849.0330 today for a free, no-obligation risk assessment.